Occupational Safety & Health Consultancy Support
Here’s how our professional Consultants can help you
As an employer, you have a legal duty and obligation to ensure that your business complies with current health and safety legislation. In addition, you must make certain that appropriate control measures are in place to ensure the health, safety and welfare of your staff and anyone else that may be affected by their actions or omissions. This is where JMD Training’s Consultancy Services can help.
All of JMD Training’s consultants are registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (HSE approved) and are Chartered Members of IOSH. They are industry experts and have extensive knowledge in the application of health and safety legislation in the workplace across a wide range of industries and sectors, including construction, manufacturing, engineering, retail, education and more.
Taken together, this means our team can advise and support you in every area of health and safety training, occupational health and environmental management. It is also important to note that we are not allied to any external organisations, so our advice is rigorously impartial and our consultants always act in a strictly confidential and professional manner, guaranteeing the highest quality service to you and your company.
Our Health and Safety Training & Consultancy Services Include:
- Accident Investigation and Loss Events Analysis
- CDM Advice
- Development and review of company specific Safety Policies and Method Statements
- Development of Site Specific Construction Health & Safety Plans
- Management Systems developed and Internal Audits conducted in preparation for OHSAS 18001; Safe-T-Cert, ISO 9001 (Quality) and maintained ISO 14001 Environmental Management systems and ISO 45001.
- Pro-active Monitoring; On-site visits at a frequency that suits your needs, for example, daily, weekly or monthly
- Reactive Monitoring and incident investigation
- Site Specific or Generic Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Training Needs Analysis and Training Development Programmes